A simple material palette combined with careful minimal detailing complement the open volumes we create. We choose materials thoughtfully, sourcing local, reclaimed, recycled and repurposed material in all our projects. Each project presents new opportunities to be innovative.
Some materials we use include:
• reclaimed 80 year-old cedar siding from a deconstructed mill in eastern Oregon;
• reclaimed and remilled fir flooring and siding from local deconstructed army barracks;
• repurposed broken concrete from the project site to create permeable pavers;
• locally sourced 100% recycled Paperstone for counter tops and
• lumber removed from structures that need to be deconstructed on site.
• rescued reclaimed African hardwoods for flooring